The new TX3000 transmitter from Sensorex has brought a new versatile, easily programmable pH or ORP controller to the process market making it one of the lowest cost transmitter for this type of instrument. Ideally suited to water and waste water treatment processes where pH control is critical.
- Measuring Range (pH) -2.00 to 16.00pH, 0.01 pH resolution
- Measuring Range (ORP/mV) -1999mV to 1999mV, 1mV resolution, +/- 1mV accuracy Temperature Range -30 °C to 130 ° C , 0.1 ° C resolution, 0.2 °C accuracy
- Calibration Mode AnyTech & NIST buffers up to 2 points
- Analog Output 1 0/4 -20mA , corresponding to pH or ORP output. Max load 500 Ω.
- Analog Output 2 0/4 -20mA , corresponding to temperature output. Max load 500 Ω
- Voltage Output DC +/- 12V
- Set-Points Contact : 240V AC, 0.5A max
- Activate: 2 setpoints Hi/Low, On/Off
- Wash Setting Contact : 240V AC, 30V DC 5.0A max
- On :0-9999 seconds /Off: 0-9999 hours
- Enclosure NEMA 4X IP65, with push-button control pad.
- HWD: 144 mm (5.67″) x 144 mm (5.67″) x 115mm (4.53″)